BMS students are taught how to, and not what to think, and are encouraged to develop the quintessential skills of effective communication, motivation and group dynamics.
The course aims to pursue knowledge hand in hand with the extra-curriculars with the aim of developing complete individuals with strong personal values. The three year (six semesters) BMS course aims at:
- Integrating industry interaction in the form of guest lectures, summer internships, field visits, live projects.
- Developing communication skills and team work skills through presentations and workshops.
- Encouraging community service projects to help sensitise students to their environment.
- Promoting faculty training and enhancement activities.
- Following a student-centric approach, thereby empowering students