In-Charge M.Sc. (IT)
Subject area of interest
- B.Sc (Physics-major)
- Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, as an Assistant Professor- July 2016 – till date.
- Wilson College, Mumbai, as an Assistant Professor - June 2012 to April 2016.
- Nirmala Niketan College, Mumbai, as an Assistant Professor - June 2011 to April 2012.
- Thakur College, Mumbai, as an Assistant Professor - June 2006 to April 2010.
- K.C College, Mumbai, as an Assistant Professor - August 2001 to April 2006.
- Infosoft, Baroda as a Programmer for 2 years.
- ICS, Baroda as a Programmer for 1 year 4 months.
- Trainer at Aptech, Andheri, Mumbai for 8 months.
Workshops and training programs attended
- Participated for a one day workshop on Revised Syllabus for S.Y.B.Sc. (Computer Science) on Saturday 1st Aug 2009, organized by The Department of Computer Science, Ramniranjan
Jhunjhunwala College, on behalf of the Board of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mumbai
- Participated in one day intercollegiate seminar titled ‘Research in IT: Present & Future’ organized by Dept. of I.T. and C.S. in association with rediff.com on 23rd Jan 2010 organised by Patkar Varde College
- Attended a one day workshop on Revised Syllabus for T.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science on 17th July 2013 at Mulund College of Commerce.
- Participated in a one day workshop on ‘Safety in on-line banking and other transactions & in the use of internet and mobiles’ organized jointly by the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology on behalf of IQAC, Wilson College and ZEN technologies at Wilson College, Mumbai 400 007, on Monday, 24th February, 2014.
- Participated in the Collaborative IQAC Seminar ‘The extra mile....in search of Excellence’ held at Jai Hind College on Wednesday 26th February 2014
- Attended a two day workshop on 24th and 25th of January-2015 on Android Application Development organized by Science association of Bharat College of Commerce and Science, Badlapur.
- Participated for a one day workshop on F.Y.B.Sc. (Computer Science) Revised Syllabus to be implemented from A. Y. 2015-16 on Tuesday 30th June 2015, organized by R.D. & S H. National College & S.W.A. Science College, on behalf of the Board of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mumbai.
- One day workshop on "Imperative Programming" (Revised Syllabus, Sem I) of First Year Bachelor of Science IT on 18th August 2016 organized by The Department of Information Technology and Computer Science of D. G .Ruparel college of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- A Value Added Course on Mobile App Development using Android conducted by Vidyalankar Institute of Technology at the Vidyalankar Educational Campus, Wadala, Mumbai - 400 037 on 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd Oct 2016.
- Attended Main Conference, Technical Industry Sessions and workshops, Startup Meet and Spoken Tutorial and FOSSEE workshops at TechNext India 2017 conference on 14th and 15th Jan 2017 at Victor Menezes Convention Centre, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
- Two day Faculty Empowerment Workshop entitled "National Workshop on Basic ICT skills, e-learning and MOOCs for Educators" held at department of Computer Science, University of Mumbai on 10-11 Feb, 2017.
- One day National seminar on "Challenges faced by the private / permanently unaided colleges in getting NAAC accreditation" sponsored by NAAC and organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell of Vidyalankar School of Information Technology on Friday, 24th March, 2017.
- One day workshop on "White Board Animation" organized by Staff Development Committee, Vidyalankar School of Information Technology on Saturday 13th May 2017 during the academic session 2016-2017.
- Attended CSI-IT 2020 conference & IT Innovation and Excellence Award (2017) on 6th and 7th Oct 2017 at Victor Menezes Convention Centre, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076 organized by CSI Mumbai Chapter in association with Spoken Tutorial and FOSSEE, IIT Bombay.
- Completed certification of Java,C,CPP Training organized at Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VSIT) with course material provided by the Talk To A Teacher project at IIT Bombay on May 22nd 2017.
- Completed certification of PHP and MySQL,Python,Drupal Training organized at Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VSIT) with course material provided by the Talk To A Teacher project at IIT Bombay in the month of August,September and October 2017 respectively.
- Published and presented a paper in V-CMT 2017 on ‘India 2025: A Vision For Next Decade’ titled Understanding the implications of Customer Segmentation using Business Intelligence in the conference held on 3rd and 4th Feb 2017 at VSIT