- B.A. (Economics), Sathey College - Mumbai University, 1985
- M.A. (Economics), Mumbai University, 1987
- PhD. , Department of Humanitites and Social Sciences, IIT - Bombay, 2010
1987- 1995, Lecturer in Economics, L.S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce
1995 - 2012, Associate Professor, L.S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce
Since 1992, Part Time Teaching (MBA, PGDBM)at NMIMS, MET, IIPM, MET (Nasik)
Examiner, Moderator, Chairperson for various examinations
- 2009: University of Technology, Mauritius titled "Environmental Impact of Trade Liberalization : Analysis of Pollution Haven Hypothesis based on Indian Manufacturing Industries
- 2011: Michigan State University, USA titled "Decomposition Of Environmental Impact of Trade Liberalization for India
- 2012: Warsaw (Poland) titled "Trade Liberalization and Environment :Emerging Perspectives (Presentation by Co-Author) National
- 2010: UGC sponsored National Seminar on by N.L.College titled "Women and Environment: Need for Action Plan"
- International Seminar by Forensic Accounting and L.S.Raheja College titled "“Top Ten Things to Prevent Corruption”
- Department of Commerce, SNDT University titled "Linkage between Economic Growth and Environment: Indian Experience"
- 2011: Department of Commerce, Univ of Mumbai titled "Trends in FDI: An analysis of Pollution intensiveness of Manufacturing FDI in the post Reform Period"
- Jhunjhunwala college titled" Scope and Prospects of Medical Tourism: Case study of Super-specialty Hospitals in Mumbai
- 2012: Ratanam College titled "Role of ICT in Environmental Sustainability"
- Indian Economic Association's annual Conference at Visakhapatnam titled "Challenges of Employment Growth in Maharashtra with respect to NREGA.
- Top Ten Things to Prevent Corruption" was published in 2009 in Fraud Today -Journal of Frauds and Forensic Accounting, March 2010 issue.
- 2011: Study material for IDOL in the subject of Industrial Economics at M.A.level
- Study material for IDOL in the subject of Research Methodology, Economics Paper VII at TYBA Level.
- Study material for IDOL in the subject of Indian Financial System, Economics Paper VI at TYBA Level.
- 2012: “Linkage between Economic Growth and Environment: An Indian Experience” was published in the edited book “Environmental Degradation – Issues and Challeges” with ISBN Number 978-81-89630-47-8, Global Research Publication